Cartier Driver White Gold Limited Edition Collection Privée
When CPCP went driving…
This Cartier Driver was a limited edition released as part of Collection Privée Cartier Paris or CPCP in the late 1990s, to celebrate some of the brands most iconic designs of the 20th century. The white gold case is in outstanding condition and has the unique feature of the winding crown being set into the case back. The mattes silver dial has guilloche decoration on the inner section and is signed Cartier Paris with hidden signature in the X numeral.
This watch is number 02x out of 150 pieces and is fitted with the pictured leather strap and the original Cartier gold folding deployment clasp.
We love Cartier watches and you can read about some of our favourites here. The manual wind movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Cartier Driver
- Number 02x out of 150 pieces
- White gold case 32x21mm
- Curved case with winding crown on rear
- Matte silver guilloche dial with Roman numerals
- Manual wind movement
- Comes on the pictured leather strap
- White gold Cartier folding clasp
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping