Breitling Navitimer Reference 806 Iraqi Air Force Issued
The Iraqi Mili-timer…
The vintage Breitling Navitimer is one of the most iconic watches, as recognizable as a Submariner or a Royal Oak. This specific 40mm 1960s chrono is extra special as it was issued to the Iraqi Airforce, which makes it even rarer and highly collectible!
The dial features the Iraqi logo, slide rule function and the caseback a fuller version of the Air Force crest. The case feature straight lugs and remains in strong condition. The watch is fitted with the pictured Bulang and Sons and the movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Breitling Navitimer Chronograph
- Serial 991xxx dates to mid 1960s
- 40mm steel case
- Iraqi Air Force logo dial
- Iraqi AF caseback engraving
- Venus 178 manual wind movement
- Comes on the pictured Bulang and Sons strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping