When the dial changes to grey…
2022 marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most iconic sports watches of all time, the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak and we have a really incredible example that we have been excited to share with you.
Getting straight to the star of the show, the petit tapisserie dial in this watch has turned a tropical shade of greenish grey and gives this Royal Oak a truly unique look – you won’t see another the same!
The dial has the applied AP logo at 12, creamy text and long hour markers. The steel and gold case is in truly outstanding condition with strong lines on the case – again, this is rare and a real treat!
Don’t be fooled by the 33.5mm case size, due to Genta’s amazing design, this watch wears a lot bigger on the wrist. The integrated bracelet is in superb condition and will fit a wrist size up to 18.5 m. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 15000SA
- 33.5mm steel and gold case
- Serial D72xxx sold in 1996
- Grey petit tapisserie dial
- Integrated bracelet
- Calibre 2140 automatic movement
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping