Audemars Piguet Perpetual Calendar Yellow Gold Reference 5548
Complicated and classy in equal measure…
The reference 5548 is regarded as the watch that saved Audemars Piguet, during the so-called Quartz Crisis of the early 1970s. The watch is driven by the JLC Calibre 2120 with a Depraz perpetual calendar module added. Even with the module, the movement is only 3.95mm thick! The movement is housed in a slim and elegant 36mm yellow gold case, that has a double-stepped design with three adjustment buttons. The white no lume dial is in beautiful original condition and is signed AUDEMARS PIGUET Automatic in the lower half. The dial has day, date and month calendars with blued steel hands and a moonphase at six o’clock.
This is a stunning watch in beautiful original condition and perfect for the discerning collector. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Audemars Piguet Perpetual Calendar
- Reference 5548
- B series B988xx Number 13xx
- 36mm yellow gold stepped case
- White dial with day, date, month and moonphase indicators
- No lume yellow gold hands and blued steel calendar hands
- JLC Calibre 2120 movement
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping