A very special vintage DJ…
We have had many very cool and rare Datejusts pass through our hands over the years, but this may be one of the rarest and most unusual and will appeal to the connoisseur collector of special vintage Rolex !
The most striking element is the Morellis or Florentine finish on the bezel and the centre links of the bracelet, a feature that Rolex did in very small numbers.
If this wasn’t special enough, the watch comes with its original punched papers, stating a sale in Spain in 1977, both boxes, wallet, translation papers, Datejust booklet, Oyster booklet and a card from the retailer in Spain, the full monty !
The silver, soleil-finish dial is in outstanding condition, with gold applied hours markers and crisp black text. The watch case is in fantastic condition with good even lugs. This amazing Datejust comes on a yellow gold Jubilee bracelet, with non-concealed clasp, with Morellis finishing on the centre links. The slowset movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1611
- 36mm yellow gold case
- Serial 409xxxx dating to 1975
- Morellis finish bezel
- Silver soleil dial
- Original punched papers, box and documents
- Jubilee bracelet with Morellis-finish on the centre links
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping