Omega Seamaster CK 2996 Pakistan Air Force Issued
An issued Seamaster for PAF…
This is a beautiful condition Omega Seamaster that was delivered to the Pakistan Air Force in 1960. The 36mm steel case is in excellent condition and the case back has all the correct markings for such a watch.
In fact, the watch comes with an Omega Archive Extarct confirming that the watch delivered to the Pakistan Air Force in 1960 and also mentions that the movement and case are signed ‘PAF’. The dial and hands are in wonderful condition and have taken on a nice patina. This Omega is fitted with a rubber strap with basket-weave pattern. The manual wind movement, Cal 285, has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Seamaster CK 2996
- Delivered to Pakistan Air Force
- 36mm steel case with snap-on case back
- Dates to 1960
- Mvt Serial 1752xxx signed ‘PAF’
- 12-3-6-9 dial
- Omega Archive Extract confirming military provenance
- Fitted to basket-weave rubber strap
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping