Corum Golden Bridge White Gold
When the star is on show...
This is a very unusual and interesting looking watch by Corum.
The star of the show is the Golden Bridge movement, with its beautiful decoration, that is suspended in between two faceted sapphire crystals. The case of the watch is white gold and the upper and lower lugs are set with diamonds. The watch has a winding crown on the reverse, which gives the case a sleek look when on the wrist !
This unusual 80s watch comes on the pictured leather strap that is fitted with the original white gold Corum buckle. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 13 850 69
- Sapphire and white gold case
- Serial 626xxx dates to 1980s
- Decorated golden in -line baguette movement
- Comes on the pictured leather strap with original Corum buckle
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping