Rolex Day-Date 1803 Yellow Gold Linen Dial
You’ll need to wear linen in Spain…
This a timeless classic 36mm yellow gold Day Date with great thick case and well-defined bezel.
The watch houses a champagne colour linen effect dial with unusual hour markers with black stripes, which whilst keeping a classic look to the watch, adds an interesting element! The luminous plots and hand lume have taken on a very pleasing patina. The day disc is in Spanish. The watch is fitted with a non-concealed clasp President bracelet in good condition with reference 53 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘11 69’. The slow set movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1803
- 36mm yellow gold case
- Serial 251xxxx dating to 1970
- Champagne linen-finish pie-pan dial
- Spanish date disc
- Yellow gold President bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping