Rolex Datejust 1601 Steel and Gold Brown Buckley Dial
The brown Buckley with two-tone…
This is a really funky and full-on 70s vibe vintage Datejust in steel and yellow gold. The 36mm steel case has a yellow gold crown and fluted bezel and remains in good, strong condition.
The dial in this vintage 1601 is matte beige/brown with cream Roman numerals and remains in superb original condition. It just looks so cool – we love it! The Jubilee bracelet is in great shape with a clasp stamped ‘D 2’ and reference 455 endlinks. The slow-set movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1601
- 36mm steel case
- Yellow gold fluted bezel
- Serial 511xxxx dating to 1977
- Beige/brown Roman Numeral ‘Buckley’ dial
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62523 with 455 end links
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping