Rolex Air King Ref 5500 Pool Intairdrill Dial
A gift for safe drilling…
The Air King has been in the Rolex line up since it was introduced in the 1940s to pay respect to the Royal Air Force pilots who took part in the Battle of Britain. This example was a gift to an employee of Pool Intairdril, a petroleum company in South America. The dial silver dial is in outstanding condition and has the ‘P’ logo in the lower half of the dial.
The watch remains in superb condition, with a strong case.On the back of the watch , on the caseback there is an engraving "Safety award "- given from the company to the employee for safe working . The bracelet is a solid link Oyster bracelet reference 78350 with ref 557 endlinks, that remains in excellent condition. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 5500
- Serial 5676xxx dating to 1978
- 34mm steel case
- Smooth steel bezel
- Pool Intairdril logo dial and " safety award " caseback engraving
- Oyster bracelet 78350 with 557 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping