Rolex Submariner Date 16613 Blue Bezel Sultan Dial
A touch of sparkle on this neo-vintage tool…
This two-tone Sub is fitted with a factory original so-called Sultan dial, where the hours are set with diamonds and sapphires at the quarters. This gives the watch an entirely different look and is very on-trend with the current interest in gem-set Rolex sports watches.
This example of dial is signed “SWISS – T<25” and has the correct tritium hands installed. The 40mm steel case remains strong, with nice lines and fat lugs. The 18kt yellow gold bezel remains in good condition and the Case is still very well defined. The solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 93253, is in good condition and has a gold-topped clasp stamped ‘PJ 11’ and solid endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16613
- 40mm steel and yellow gold case
- Serial E78xxxx dating to 1991
- Champagne dial with diamond and sapphire hours aka "Sultan" dial
- Blue bezel insert
- Oyster bracelet 93253 with gold on clasp
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping