Rolex Seadweller 16600 Swiss Made Dial Box and Papers
The true toolwatch…
This Seadweller is one of the last of the classic era of Oyster dive watches, featuring the 40mm steel case with drilled lugs and bezel fitted with aluminium insert.
Dating to 2001 this watch houses a perfect condition glossy black dial marked SWISS MADE, which signifies the use of Super LumiNova on the hour plots and the hands.
The case remains in great condition with nice thick and even lugs and crown guards.
The watch comes with its original papers that state it was originally sold in 2002 and the original inner box. The Oyster bracelet is a 93160 solid link with a clasp stamped ‘DE 11’ and solid endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16600
- 40mm steel case with helium escape valve
- K46xxxx serial dating to 2001
- Black glossy SWISS MADE dial with Super LumiNova hour markers and hands
- Inner and papers stating 2002 sale
- Oyster bracelet 93160 with solid endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping