Rolex GMT-Master Matte Brown Nipple Dial Root Beer ref 1675
If it was cool enough for Clint…
Nothing is cooler or more cooling than a Root Beer for summer, or a Clint Eastwood…whatever you want to call these two-tone GMTs, they rock!
This is a lovely example with rare early matte-finish nipple dial with applied coronet (later versions had a soleil finish and printed logos).
The dial and hands remain in great condition, with no bubbles on the dial. The 40mm steel case is thick in all the right places and the yellow gold bezel and winding crown are still well defined. The bezel has really faded with a cool almost pink hue in the upper half and golden tone on the other half – it really looks so great!
This cool vintage GMT-Master will come on the pictured leather strap ( of which we think is a superb match ! )and the slow-set movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1675
- 40mm steel and gold case
- Serial 247xxxx dating to 1970
- Matte brown nipple dial with applied coronet
- Faded two-tone bezel insert
- Comes on the pictured leather strap
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping