Rolex Datejust 1601 Black Gilt Dial
Make yourself gilty…
This vintage 1601 Datejust is a amazing watch and we are delighted to have found such a nice and unusual example with such a great mirror like dial!
The dial has gilt text and interesting so-called doorstop markers at six and nine. The deep dark black dial remains in really beautiful condition, full gloss and feels almost you can get lost in it. The steel case is strong with good even lugs and the fluted bezel remains well-defined.
All in all this is a real cracker of a vintage watch. Finding these beauties isn’t getting any easier and we always try and carry a strong selection – get in touch! The folded Jubilee bracelet reference 6251H, is in very good condition reference 55 end links and a clasp stamped ‘1 71’. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
You sure don't need to feel gilty for wanti8ng this watch.
- Reference 1601
- 36mm steel case
- Serial 108xxxx dating to 1964
- Black gilt door stop dial
- Jubilee bracelet reference 6251H with ref 55 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping