Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 16523 Steel and Gold White Dial
Clean white with champagne rings...
This is a beautiful condition Zenith Daytona, a neo-vintage watch that is becoming highly sought after by collectors. The steel and gold, Rolesor in Rolex-speak, watches were fitted in later production years with white dials that had champagne rings on the sub dials instead of black, which was a look that continued into the in-house movement years.
This example is in great condition with a strong case and crisp bezel. The white dial is flawless and has tritium hour markers that have turned an off-white colour and we always love to see the splash of cherry red in the DAYTONA signature on the lower half of the dial.
The solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 78393, is in good condition with a clasp stamped ‘Z 3’ and reference 403 endlinks. The Zenith-based Calibre 4030 movement that has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16523
- 40mm steel and gold case
- T81xxxx dating to 1996
- White dial with champagne sub dial rings
- Yellow gold tachymeter Bezel
- Rolex Oyster bracelet ref 78393 with 403 endlinks
- Calibre 4030 movement
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping