Heuer Autavia Kenyan Air Force Issued Reference 73663
The military issued flying chrono…
This is a very cool, chunky and funky military issued chronograph by Heuer. The watch was issued to the Kenyan Air Force and features the correct engraving on the caseback, in this case ‘KAF 441’.
The Heuer Autavia was Jack Heuer’s watch that he developed as a watch for both the automotive and aviation fields –AUT-AVIA. The refence 73663 is a 41.5mm steel watch in very fine condition featuring a bi-directional bezel. The dial is in excellent condition and feature military-spec painted luminous Arabic numerals at the hours. The watch has an orange stopwatch hand that really pops on the dial. The watch will come on the pictured Bulang and Sons leather strap and has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Heuer Autavia Kenyan Air Force
- Serial 289xxx dating to the 1970s
- 41.5mm steel case with military engraving
- Black mil-spec dial
- Black bi-directional bezel
- Manual wind movement
- Will come on a Bulang and Sons strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping