Audemars Piguet 25588OR Automatic Calendar Rose Gold
A face on the dial to make you smile…
When it comes to integrated AP watches, there is much more to discover than the Royal Oaks. We have been really enjoying discovering these gold calendar watches from the 1980s that are both elegant and beautifully made.
This 33mm rose gold watch remains in really beautiful condition, with a crisp step case. The white enamel dial, with fine applied hour markers also remains in outstanding condition. The yellow gold no lume hour and minute hands are beautifully complemented by blued day and date hands for the two sub registers.
The watch has a moon phase indicator in the lower half of the dial. The watch is made even more special by the fact that is has a rare brick-link integrated bracelet in rose gold that would fit a wrist size of up to 18.5cm. This rare and interesting rose gold AP has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker and comes with an archive extract that states the watch was originally sold in 1989.
- Audemars Piguet Calendar
- Reference 25588OR
- 33mm rose gold stepped case
- Serial C45xxx
- Archive extract stating sale in 1989
- White enamel dial with day, date and moon phase indicators
- No lume yellow gold hands and blued steel calendar hands
- Calibre 2224/2825 automatic movement
- Rare brick link rose gold integrated bracelet
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping