Rolex Day-date Tridor ref18239B
A peach of a tri-colour DD…
The Tridor is a highly unusual Day-Date in that it features all three shades of gold – yellow, white and rose. The 36mm white gold case is in really beautiful condition and the yellow gold fluted bezel is also very crisp. The watch houses a very unusual but funky satin-finish dial that is a colour between champagne and peach with applied Roman numerals. The day disc is in English.
The watch is fitted with a superb condition tri-colour president bracelet in pink, yellow and white gold, with a concealed clasp. The bracelet at its longest would fit a 17.5-18cm wrist. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 18239B
- 36mm white gold case
- Yellow gold fluted bezel
- Serial X501xxx dating to 1993
- Interesting peach/champagne dial
- Non-concealed clasp three-gold President bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping