Rolex Submariner 5513 Gloss Dial Box and Papers
The last of the plexis…
To many, the 5513 is the ultimate no date Submariner and that makes it perfect as a member of the No Date Sub Club. This example is one of the last of the plexi glass no date Subs and has a glossy dial with applied white gold hour markers with luminous in-fill.
The dial is in good condition and the tritium lume has turned off white. The case is strong all round and the watch has a lovely non-faded black bezel insert.
This watch came from the original owner here in the Netherlands and comes complete with the original box and hand-written papers. The watch is fitted with a superb condition solid link Oyster bracelet reference 93150 with 580 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘M 11’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 5513
- 40mm steel case
- Serial L24xxxx dating to 1989
- Gloss dial with white gold surround hours
- Black bezel insert
- Oyster bracelet ref 93150 with 580 endlinks
- Box and papers
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping