Rolex Daytona Steel and Gold 116523 Black Dial Box and Papers
The sleeping giant…
In 2000 Rolex introduced their first fully in-house chronograph movement, the calibre 4130 with the launch of the 11652X Daytona in steel, two-tone and yellow gold.
This is a two-tone or Rolesor Daytona from the first run of in-house models in 2000.
The watch remains in outstanding condition with fat case and crisp gold elements. The black dial is cool and flawless – we always love the pop of the cherry red DAYTONA text on the dial. This package includes inner box, punched papers (with a 2000 sale date), calendar card (2001/2) and the original sales invoice from the Swiss Rolex boutique where it was originally sold.
The solid link Oyster bracelet reference 78493 is in fantastic condition and features solid end links (SEL) and a clasp stamped ‘AB 12’. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker. We believe these two-tone watches are a great buy in the current insane Daytona market!
- Reference 116523
- 40mm steel and gold case
- Yellow gold bezel, crown and pushers
- Black dial
- Serial p363xxx dating to 2000
- Calibre 4130 movement
- Steel and gold Oyster bracelet reference 78493 with solid endlinks
- Original box, papers, calendar and sales invoice
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping