Rolex Day Date Yellow Gold 1803 Matte Silver Dial
Where champagne and silver meet…
This is a lovely yellow gold vintage Day-Date with unusual matte dial that sits between a silver and champagne colour – we love it!
The dial remains in outstanding condition with small Arabic numerals on the outside of the applied hour markers. The case is great, with good even lugs.
This slow-set Day-Date has a Spanish language day disc fitted. The watch comes on a yellow gold President bracelet, reference 8385, and reference 55 endlinks - currently fitting wrists up to 17,5 cm .
This watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1803
- 36mm yellow gold case
- Serial 299xxxx dating to 1972
- Matte silver/champagne dial
- Spanish day disc
- Yellow gold president bracelet ref 8385
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping