Rolex Day-Date Reference 18238 Black Diamond Dial
The a black and bling quick-set DD…
The double-quickset Day-Date was a great development for Rolex as it meant that the date and day could be independently instantly set – this saved a lot of time! This watch houses a lovely black dial with gold text and applied diamond hour markers. The hands are in good condition.
This watch has an English day disc and retains a strong case and bezel and is in overall beautiful condition. The 18238 actually has a slighty thinner case than its predecessor the 18038. The President bracelet has a concealed clasp and reference 55b endlinks and remains in lovely condition. The automatic movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 18238
- 36mm yellow gold case
- Serial 9627xxx dating to 1986
- Double quick-set movement
- Black diamond hour dial
- Yellow gold President bracelet with 55b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping