Rolex Datejust Steel and Gold 16013 Red Dégradé Dial box and papers set
Quick set date and slow change dial…
This very cool watch houses a rare and very interesting ‘dégradé’ or vignette dial, which beautifully graduates from deep brown to a red colour in the centre. The dial is further enhanced with brilliant-cut diamond hour markers set in yellow gold chatons. The case is really strong and the yellow gold fluted bezel has nice definition and the caseback sticker is still on the watch!
With two-tone Rolex watches gaining more interest with collectors currently, this is a great watch to buy at the moment.
The original papers come with the watch stating a 1992 sale in Taiwan , comming also with inner / outer box , pasport holder and booklets . The steel and gold Jubilee bracelet, reference 62523H, is still tight and has 455b endlinks and clasp stamped ‘L 6’. The quick-set movement has been fully serviced and by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16013
- 36mm steel case
- 18ct gold fluted bezel and winding crown
- Serial X366xxx dating to 1992
- Red ‘dégradé’ diamond dial
- Jubilee bracelet 62523H with 455b endlinks
- Original papers stating sale in Taiwan/ inner and outer box , booklets
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping