Porsche Design by Orfina Chronograph Matte Finish Reference 7177
3H for Tritium…
Porsche Design supplied the reference 7177 to many military forces and also sold them commercially, such as this example.
The 42mm case is wonderful condition, the matte finish remains pretty much immaculate; we doubt this watch has been worn! The black dial features three sub dials and also two cool orange hands – one for the stopwatch hand and the other in the hours counter. The dial features the 3H marking, which signifies Hydrogen 3 or as we know it better tritium. The tritium on the dial is a nice match with the lume in the hands – both have aged nicely over the years.
The watch has its original bracelet that is also in truly mint condition. This cool Orfina comes with its OG Porsche Design box and the Lemania 5100 movement has been fully checked by our watchmaker.
- Reference 7177
- 42mm steel case with matte finish
- Black dial with day and date windows
- Lemania 5100 movement
- Fitted with steel bracelet
- Original Porsche Design box
- Checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warrantee
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping