Omega Speedmaster CK2998 Pulsometer 2018 Limited Edition
A doctor’s limited Speedy…
Omega have become well known for their interesting limited editions that are faithful reproductions of their iconic vintage watches.
This is a Speedmaster reference CK2998 from 2018 that was made in a limited run of 2998 pieces and this is number 4xx. The 40mm steel case is in excellent condition as is the ceramic pulsometer bezel, which is calibrated for 30 pulses. The doctor or nurse can find the pulse and start the chronograph, count 30 pulses and stop the chrono to read the patients pulse rate. The panda dial is flawless and we love the red chrono hand!
The watch was sold in Germany in 2018 and comes with large inner wooden box, outer box, manual, two guarantee cards and a card holder. The original Omega strap and buckle are fitted and the claibre 1861 manual wind movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference CK2998
- 40mm steel case
- Dates to 2018 number 4xx out of 2998 examples
- Panda dial with red chrono hand
- Cal 1861 manual wind movement
- Inner and outer boxes, manual, two guarantee cards and holder
- Sold in Germany in 2018
- Original Omega strap and buckle
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping