Omega Seamaster SM300 Big Triangle 166.024 Box and Papers
A date with this sword hander…
The SM300 has such a cool look thanks to its large case size and military-esque sword hands. We are delighted to be offering this rare watch with full set box and papers and Omega Archive Extract. The Big Triangle dial is in flawless original condition with super nice patina on the hour plots and hands.
The watch has a cool black date disc. The bezel is also in mint original condition and the case is strong.
What’s not to love about this cool watch? Still need more of an excuse to buy it? How about an incredible set of accessories including boxes, guarantee, booklets, hang tag and archive extract confirming delivery to Libya in 1968. The cherry on the cake is a flat link Omega bracelet with 516 endlinks in excellent condition. The Omega calibre 565 movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Seamaster 300 Date
- 41mm steel case
- Big triangle date dial
- Dates to 1968
- Mvt Serial 268xxxxx
- Omega Archive extract stating sale to Libya in 1968
- Box, papers, booklets and hang tag
- Omega flat link bracelet ref 1039
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping