Omega Seamaster 300 CK2913 Lollipop with Archive Extract
Sold in Peru and now available to you…
This is a very cool and great condition early SM300 that dates to 1961. The 39mm steel case is in excellent condition and the case backis stamped 2913-8. The dial is in wonderful condition and the hour markers have taken on a nice patina.
We believe that the seconds and minutes hands have been relumed at some point. The bezel is still pretty, which is rare in these watches! The watch comes with an Omega Archive extract confirming that the watch delivered to the Peru in 1961 This Omega diver is fitted with a reference 7912 steel bracelet with ref 6 endlinks and is stamped ‘3 61’. The movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Seamaster CK2913
- Delivered to Peru in 1961.
- 36mm steel case with snap-on case back
- 12-3-6-9 radium dial
- Lollipop seconds hand
- Mvt Serial 16684xxx
- Omega Archive Extract
- Omega 7912 bracelet with 6 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping