Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Steel and Gold 4100
Grey and gold for the win…
The mid-size Royal Oak packs a big punch that we love – you can read more about them here! This 36mm reference 4100 is in steel and gold and is in outstanding condition with strong lines on the case. The Stern-made grey petit tapisserie dial is in superb condition with crisp white text and gold hour with matching gold hands.
Our 4100 is in great overall condition and the bracelet is in really great condition and would fit a wrist size up to 18cm. The watch has the correct calibre 2123, a modified Jaeger LeCoultre movement, which has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
You can read all about the aticle here.
- Reference 4100
- 36mm steel and gold case
- Serial 17xx dating to the end of 1970s
- Grey petit tapisserie dial
- Integrated bracelet to fit a wrist up to 18cm
- Calibre 2123 movement
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping