Vacheron Constantin Overseas 42050/423J Yellow Gold Diamond Bezel
The son of the 222…
One of the most meteoric rises in popularity in recent months has been the Vacheron Overseas.
These watches really are gaining momentum as collectors continuously look for cool and undiscovered gems. This example is in yellow gold and has a 37mm case, which wears bigger thanks to the signature integrated bracelet.
The silvery cream dial has a guilloche finish and applied arrow hour markers. The bezel, the design of which echoes the Maltese cross, is factory set with brilliant cut diamonds that gives the sporty watch an entirely different vibe and feel – another stunner for summer!
The case and bracelet are both in outstanding condition and would fit up to an 18.5cm wrist size. The bracelet clasp features an unusual locking mechanism, for added security on your wrist. The automatic movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Vacheron & Constantin Overseas 42050/423J
- 37mm yellow gold case
- Diamond bezel
- Serial 679xxx dates to end of 1990s
- Guilloche cream dial
- Calibre VC1310 automatic chronometer movement
- Integrated bracelet will fit wrist size up to 18.5cm
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping