Omega Speedmaster Apollo Soyuz Anniversary Edition Meteorite Dial
Celebrating the last Apollo mission
In 1975 the Soviets and Americans put their political differences to one side and collaborated on a mission to dock the Apollo and Soyuz spacecraft. In 2010, to celebrate 35 years since this momentous occasion, Omega released a Speedmaster Professional with meterorite dial in a 1975-piece limited edition.
This rare Speedy as a 42mm steel case and sapphire crystal with steel bracelet reference 1998. Where this edition differs to the regular models is the dial and case back. The dial is made from a piece of dark meteorite with light grey meteorite sub dials. It looks so cool and unique – we love it! The case back has engravings of both spacecraft in incredible detail with text.
This is a very special Speedmaster for the connoisseur collector. The watch comes with the original packaging and accessories, including both meteorite coloured inner and outer boxes, 3 cards, guarantee, leather wallet, instructions and the original invoice from 2011 when sold in Aberdeen, Scotland. The calibre 1861 manual wind movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Limited Edition Apollo Soyuz Speedmaster
- Reference 3220.127.116.11.99.001
- 42mm steel case
- Meteorite dial
- Detailed case back engraving
- Number 50X out of 1975 pieces
- Serial 77xxxxx
- Calibre 1861
- Bracelet reference 1998 with 849 endlinks
- Full set including guarantee, boxes, paperwork and invoice
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping