Cartier Tank Basculante 2390 Steel Manual Wind Full Size
A quick turnover Tank…
The Tank Basculante is one of the older members of the Tank family, being unveiled by Cartier in 1933.
This is the desirable mechanically wound example that dates to the 200s and features a modified Piaget movement in the steel case that measures 25x38mm. The white guilloche dial features black Roman numerals and the ‘secret’ Cartier signature in the VII numeral. The blue cabochon at 12 o’clock is used to reverse the inner case of the watch through a 360-degree rotation, to protect the glass in a similar vein to the JLC Reverso.
The watch can also double as a table clock. The watch will come on the pictured Bulangandsons strap that has a steel Cartier steel buckle fitted. The Piaget movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker. We have been in love with these watches for a while and wrote a piece on them here.
- Reference 2390
- Steel case 25x38mm
- Serial 507xxxx dating to the early 2000s
- White dial with hidden signature at “VII”
- Blue cabochon at 12 o’clock
- Comes on the pictured leather strap with steel Cartier buckle
- Manual wind Piaget movement
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping