Audemars Piguet Millenary Chronograph with Papers
AP’s rising star…
When we think of AP, it’s difficult not to think of the Royal Oak, but there are other pieces from the brand that are becoming more sought after, such as this steel Millenary chronograph.
With eye-catching dial design and horizontal oval case, the name refers to the new millennium that was impending at the time of launch of these pieces in the late 1990s.
This example remains in outstanding original condition with a good case and lovely snow white dial. The dial features applied Arabic hours and a Base-1000 tachymeter scale. The no lume dial is complimented with no lume blued hands. The watch is fitted with the original steel bracelet and will also come with a leather Bulang and Sons strap. The original guarantee booklet is also present. The watch houses the calibre 2226/2840 automatic movement that has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Audemars Piguet Millenary Chronograph
- Ref: 25897ST.0.1136ST.02
- 34x41mm steel case
- E44xxx serial dating to the second half of the 1990s
- White dial with blue Arabic numerals
- No lume blued hands
- Cal 2226/2840 automatic movement
- Original guarantee booklet
- Original steel bracelet and a Bulang and Sons leather strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping