Rolex Oyster Royal Precision Dial 6426
The Royal Indian…
We are big fans of the interesting dials that Rolex made for their time-only watches in the 1950s and 60s. This is a rare Rolex Royal Oyster that retains its original dial, that has taken on a funky ‘crème-brulee’ patina over the past 70 years. The swiss only dial still has its lume plots mostly intact and the dagger hands and blued steel seconds hands add to the charm of this watch.
The case is in great overall condition retaining thick lugs and a good bezel. This watch was awarded to an employee of The Metal box Company of India for 20 years’ service, This fact is backed up by the presence of an Indian-made Rolex Jubilee bracelet with straight endlinks that is fitted to the watch. A very cool and rare addition to this already awesome watch! The movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 6426
- Stainless steel 34mm case
- Serial 787xxx dating to 1962
- Rare Royal dial
- Case back ‘Award’ engraving
- Manual wind movement
- Rare Indian-made Rolex straight endlink bracelet
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping