Rolex Submariner Date Serti Dial Two-Tone 16613
Surfing the silver bling…
We are excited to have found another cool and understated-bling two-tone Sub is fitted with a factory original silver Serti dial, where the hours are set with diamonds and sapphires at the quarters.
The champagne dials are known as Sultan dials and these silver dials as Serti. The 40mm steel case, with lug-holes, is in excellent condition and the 18kt yellow gold bezel remains in very fantastic condition.
The watch is fitted with a lovely blue bezel insert with gold fonts. The solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 93153, is in excellent condition and has a clasp stamped ‘Z 6’ and ref 401b endlinks. Importantly, the clasp is all-steel, which is correct for pre-2000 two-tone Submariners. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16613
- 40mm steel and yellow gold case
- Serial T757xxx dating to 1996
- Silver dial with diamond and sapphire hours
- Blue bezel insert
- Oyster bracelet 93153 with steel clasp
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping