Rolex GMT Master Yellow 1675 Gold Brown Dial
The all gold with nipple dial…
There is something so effortlessly cool about vintage Rolex sports watches in yellow gold. The mix of luxurious and tool watch is just great and we have a very rare example to share today. This 1675 from 1970 remains in superb condition with a strong case with thick and even lugs. The watch houses a rarely seen glossy brown dial.
Many are matte, but this one has a glossy finish, almost like a Stella dial, and remains in stunning condition with applied so-called nipple hour markers and crisp clean text. The brown inlay has aged and faded gently over the years.
The Jubilee bracelet is in solid condition with a non-concealed clasp and reference 54 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker. This is a special watch and will appeal to the connoisseur of rare and fine vintage Rolex watches !
- Reference 1675
- 40mm 18ct yellow gold case
- Serial 227xxxx dating to 1970
- Brown glossy nipple dial
- Gently aged bezel insert
- Jubilee bracelet with non-concealed clasp stamped 1 69
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping