Rolex Datejust Reference 16014 Silver Dial Punched Papers
A touch of gold…
The reference 16014 has all the vibes and look of a vintage DJ, but with the huge benefit of a quick-set date! The case of this watch is in really great condition and the 18kt white gold bezel is strong. The white gold bezel adds a hint of luxury to the watch – on the wrist its truly lovely! The silver dial is in outstanding condition.
The watch is accompanied by its original punched papers. The Jubilee bracelet is in super tight condition. The 62510H has the correct 555 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘B’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16014
- 36mm steel case
- White gold fluted bezel
- Serial 594xxxx dating to 1979
- Silversoleil finish dial
- Jubilee bracelet reference 62510H with 555 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping