Omega Seamaster Soccertimer Chronograph Ref 145.019
A funky 70s chrono with a kick…
We love this cool Seamaster Soccertimer from the 1970s, purpose built for football referees to use to time matches. We presume this was done via the internal rotating bezel which could be used to measure elapsed minutes. as well ofcourse the minute counters on the subdial .The 41mm steel case remains in loely condition with start, stop/reset and winding crown on the right side and bezel adjuster on the left side.
The grey dial is pure 70’s funky with red accents and awesome bright orange hands. The watch will come on the original reference 1117 Omega steel bracelet with 549 endlinks. The cal 861 manual-wind movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Seamaster Soccertimer Chronograph
- Reference 145.019
- 41mm steel case
- Grey chronograph dial with bright accents
- Rotating inner bezel
- Mvt serial 284xxxxx
- Cal 861 manual-wind movement
- Original steel bracelet ref 1117
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping