Jaeger LeCoultre Etrier Large Size Reference 9041.42
Also known as the Hermes…
The Jaeger LeCoultre Etrier is a watch that was made famous by the fact it was extensively marketed by Hermes. The watch is as timeless looking as it is cool with rectangular case and large loop-esque lugs.
This example measures 16x21mm and houses a wonderfully clean silver dial wit painted Roman numerals. The minute and hour hands are blacked. One of the most interesting elements of the watch is that the winding and setting crown is positioned at the bottom of the case at six o’clock.
The watch houses the JLC calibre 812/2 manual wind movement that has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker. This Etrier is fitted with the pictured leather strap that has the original JLC-signed buckle.
- JLC Etrier
- 16x21mm steel case
- Serial 138xxxx dating to 1970s
- Silver dial with Roman numerals
- Winding crown at six o’clock
- Leather strap with original JLC-signed buckle
- JLC 812/2 manual wind movement
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping