Tudor Snowflake date black dial ref 9411/0
The faded glory…
The black Tudor Snowflake is perhaps one of the coolest and no-nonsense looking vintage Subs. This example is in particularly nice condition with a superb case that has fat and even lugs. The dial is in fantastic condition and has hour plots that have turned a nice yellow colour that matches the hands well. The lume in the hands has been stabilized at some point in its life. The bezel insert has faded to a rich, deep navy blue – this watch really does rock!
The folded link Rolex Oyster bracelet is a reference 9315 in super nice condition with one of the famous stamped ‘Patented’ clasp and reference 380 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 94110
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 947xxx dating to 1980
- Black dial and Snowflake hands
- Faded to dark blue insert
- Rolex 9315 ‘Patented’ bracelet with 380 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping