Rolex Oyster Perpetual 6084 Semi-Bubbleback
One side with holes…
This is a very cool vintage so-called Semi-Bubbleback 34mm Oyster Perpetual. The case is in great condition, with lug holes on one side only.
The watch has a Super Oyster crown, which were used by Rolex in this period. The crowns didn’t screw down and were phased out and many were replaced at service, so it’s rare to see one still installed today. The original cream dial has applied hours with radium and some radium burn on the dial. The seconds hand is blued. If you’re looking for a classic vintage Rolex Oyster then you’ll go a long way to find a nicer one than this, in our opinion!
The Oyster rivet bracelet is in great condition with a clasp stamped ‘1 62’ and ref 60 endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 6084
- 34mm steel case
- Serial 736xxx dating to 1952
- Super Oyster non-screw down crown
- Smooth steel bezel
- Cream dial with original radium lume
- Oyster rivet bracelet with 60 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping