Tudor Submariner Date Black Snowflake 94110
A cool Tudor tool…
When it comes to Snowflake Subs, the black combination is cool and has a tool watch vibe that we love. This example of the Sub Date is in superb condition with a great case.
The black dial is in really amazing condition, unlike some that age badly. The hour markers have a rich vanilla hue that is a dnicet match with the hands. The bezel insert has faded to a super cool looking matte-finish dark grey colour. The folded link Rolex Oyster bracelet is a reference 7836 with 358 end links in lovely condition with reference 385 endlinks . The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 94110
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 926xxx dating to 1979
- Black dial and Snowflake hands
- Faded to matte dark grey insert
- Rolex Oyster bracelet ref 7836 with 385 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping