Rolex GMT Master 1675 PCG Gilt Dial Faded Bezel
A classy gilt classic…
The term gilt dial comes from the gold-coloured text, which is actually the brass dial plate showing through the glossy finish that was printed in relief.
This gilt dial is amazing and has yellow colored lume in good condition that is a good match with the hands including the original small GMT hand. The 40mm steel case is in great condition with strong lugs and crown guards and has benefitted from a recent refresh.
The watch has a beautiful fat font bezel insert that has naturally faded – the blue is like faded jeans and the red has turned pink. As the icing on the cake: the watch comes with the original handwritten guarantee stating a sale in 1967 + a Rolex service card from 1993. The rivet Oyster bracelet, reference 7206, is in great condition with a clasp stamped ‘1 69’ and ref 58 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1675
- 40mm steel pointed-crown-guard case
- Serial 104xxxx dating to 1964
- Rich glossy gilt dial
- Original guarantee booklet stating sale in 1967 & Rolex service card
- Beautifully faded fat font insert
- Rivet Oyster bracelet ref 7206 with 58 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping