Patek Philippe Calatrava Reference 2533 Silver Dial
A waterproof sporty dresser…
The reference 2533 followed on from the iconic reference 565 and was Patek’s sporty waterproof Calatrava. The 34.5mm case remains in superb condition with its slightly stepped bezel and gently angular case design. The case has developed a wonderful and rich patina – the new owner won’t want to polish that away! The screw caseback also has an antimagnetic cover within. The watch is fitted with a no lume silver dial that has a patina that has turned the dial almost champagne in colour. The matching dauphine hands are also in great condition.
We really love these early Calatravas and you can read our latest article about them here. The watch comes on the pictured leather strap fitted with the original Patek Philippe yellow gold buckle. The manual wind calibre 27SC movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
We have written an article about the Patek Philippe Calatrava' s early years. Read it here.
- Patek Philippe Calatrava ref 2533
- 34.5mm yellow gold case
- Case serial 694xxx
- Movement serial 706xxx
- Manual wind Patek movement calibre 27SC
- Silver/champagne no lume dial
- Dauphine hands
- Leather strap with original PP yellow gold buckle
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping