Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69 Straight Writing
The straight writing speedy…
2019 marked 50 years since Omega landed on the moon on the wrist of the NASA astronauts that took part in the Apollo 11 moon project. This watch was Omega’s first celebration of the fact that they had participated in the project and was the first time the iconic “THE FIRST WATCH WORN ON THE MOON” text appeared on the caseback. The case remains in really great condition in all areas, just how we like them! The dial is in outstanding condition with hour markers that have taken on a pleasing patina that is a good match with the hand lume. The watch is fitted with the correct so-called ‘dot next to 90’ (DN90) bezel in great condition. The watch is fitted with a steel bracelet reference 1171/1 with the correct reference 688 endlinks.
The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 145.022-69st
- So called “straight writing“ caseback
- 42mm steel case
- Mvt Serial 3161xxxx dating the watch to 1970
- Dot next to 90 bezel
- Steel bracelet ref 1171/1 with 688 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping